Weddings Designed can help you with everything from bands to DJs to dance lessons, but the choice of music is all down to you! Whether you like it or not – all eyes are on the two of you as you take to the floor.
First Dance Songs
Here are just a few suggestions that our clients have given for the big first dance, if you have any others then feel free to let us know.
- ‘My first, my last, my everything’ by Barry White
- ‘Can’t take my eyes off of you’ by Andy Williams
- ‘From this moment on’ by Shania Twain
- ‘Love is in the air’ by John Paul Young
- ‘It had to be you’ by Harry Connick Jnr
- ‘Better Man’ by James Morrison
- ‘Amazed’ by Lonestar
- ‘Come Away with Me’ by Norah Jones
- ‘Crash’ by Dave Matthews Band
- ‘You never can tell’ (the dance in Pulp Fiction) by Chuck Berry
- ‘You’re still the one’ by Shania Twain
- ‘How sweet it is (to be loved by you)’ by James Taylor
- ‘She’s the one’ by Robbie Williams
- ‘Heaven’ by DJ Sammie (candlelight mix)
- ‘Muse’ by Unintended
- ‘My baby just cares for me’ by Nina Simone
- ‘I could Die for you’ by Red Hot Chilli Peppers
Oh, and if you can’t source the first dance song you want, or a band to play it, why not view our Suppliers’ Guide for some suggestions?