Hen Night Do’s and Don’ts
Plan your perfect Scottish Hen Night with Weddings Designed. Follow our hints and tips and create the ideal night out for the bride-to-be:
- Relax and have fun – you can’t plan for everything so when the unexpected happens, smile and enjoy it
- Run any plans by the venue – whether it’s party hats or strippers, phone and check before the night to prevent any disappointments
- Make sure you know exactly where the venue is – no one wants to be trailing round after you trying to read numbers on buildings!
- Confirm all of your bookings before you pay a deposit – you don’t want to end up paying for someone who doesn’t show up
- Keep it simple – don’t try to squeeze in too many things and don’t make games too complicated. There is likely to be alcohol involved and people will be more interested in having fun than learning rules!